iCAP is our flagship online creative arts course. In an effort to train, equip, and raise up a generation of ambassadors who can effectively communicate and release the love and power of the Kingdom through their art form, we have put together this powerful online program.
iCAP is currently made up of two terms, each between 6 to 8 weeks/lessons in length. Each lesson has several elements including videos, audio, readings, and quizzes to complete.
Due to the nature of our online system, iCAP students are able to complete each lesson anytime, anywhere. You are able to watch, listen, read, and complete lessons on almost every device with an internet connect. If you travel, work, have kids, or just live a full life iCAP can work around your schedule and fit in to what works for you.
iCAP is intended for students to complete one lesson each week. This means that the average work load is approximately only two to three hours per week.
iCAP Term 1 Includes the following curriculum:
God Vibrations - a six part video series where Dan McCollam unpacks the power of sound and its affects on the world around us. Watch how science begins to reveal the goodness, greatness, and beauty of our God and His kingdom! See more info below.
Living on the Right Side of the Cross - a six part audio series by Dan McCollam on living the Ascended Lifestyle. We have been given a new life in Christ which He intended that we would access and experience right here and now. This audio series teaches you about the life we now have and empowers you to walk in it daily.
Redeeming a Sound - Perhaps the most important and most foundational part of our Term 1 curriculum, Redeeming a Sound is a powerful course reading that gives you an understanding of the theology of what we are doing.
TERM ONE INCLUDES GOD VIBRATIONS WHICH IS OUTLINED BELOW:
God Vibrations explores the scientific and supernatural impact of sound on every level of human consciousness as well as the physical and spiritual world around us.
This transformational teaching by Dan McCollam has impacted thousands of worshippers worldwide as they begin to grasp how science and scripture are confirming the power we have to transform atmospheres through the power of worship.
Completing this course will give you greater revelation and understanding both from a scriptural and scientific perspective. Closing the gap between the two, this course is knowledge based with a practical application via the student completing experiments, journalling and life application exercises. There is also an assessment requirement at the end of the course.
God Vibrations is a 7 week course that consists of:
3. Fill in the blank journalling;
5. Life application ideas;
4. Optional experiments to do at home;
5. End of course assessment
6. Engagement in the discussion forums
Through the course students will:
- Understand scriptures that lay a foundation for the physics of sound and how it relates to the power of worship;
- Identify scientific and extra biblical sources that confirm scriptural foundations for the power/physics of sound;
- Understand the basics of atomic particles, string theory, Quantum field theory and its connection in worship and creation;
- Understand the scientific theory of the principle of entrainment and how it’s connection to the importance of our worship expressions, conversations, self talk, prayers, declarations and our praises;
- Understand the phenomenon of Synesthesia;
- Observe the power of sound in action through the scientific experiments performed in the videos;
- Observe how sound shapes matter;
- Observe the healing power of sound.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Perform scientific experiments on your own;
- Lead worship, write songs, pray and create with greater authority based on the revelations received through this module;
- Communicate succinctly and accurately to others the connection between physics and worship.